Our Lady of Lourdes Shrine

Our Lady of Lourdes Shrine was opened on Trinity Sunday, May 30, 1926 by the Good Shepherd Sisters on property that was home the ‘Harms Farms’. In 1952, the Sisters of the Most Holy Trinity took over the operation of the Shrine.

Since its opening, thousands of pilgrims from across the country and from Canada have come to honor Our Lady and place their petitions before her.  Hundreds of favors, both spiritual and temporal, have been reported as granted.

The Shrine is a replica of the Grotto in Lourdes, France.  Incorporated into the Grotto are two stones taken from the stone upon which Our Lady appeared in Lourdes.  The water from the Grotto flows freely over one of these holy relics.

You can walk through the wooded grounds and say a Rosary or walk the Way of the Cross for Stations of the Cross.

Today, the Shrine is available for pilgrims and parish groups to come for prayer and reflections.  The Sisters host an
d conduct retreats and days of recollection as requested. For a prayerful and safe environment for all pilgrims who come to the Shrine.  It is necessary to lay underground piping in the Stations to help with the natural water flow and remove some dying trees.
The St. Ann Dining Room is available for groups who wish to spend the day.  Conference rooms are also available for a few hours or all day meetings.


Our Lady of Lourdes National Shrine
21281 Chardon Rd, Euclid, OH 44117
(216) 481-8232