(Freebies and Discounts)
Free any-size hot or iced coffee
- For Health care workers, first responders and military personnel including police officers, firefighters, active military, paramedics, doctors, nurses, hospital and medical staff and medical researchers.
- Inform a Cumberland Farm team member upon checkout.
- for doctors, nurses, EMTs, firefighters and police officers
- Present a valid ID.
- available at select Delta Sonic Brick Oven locations in New York State
Free individually packaged treats
- For health care workers in the Tri-State area in New York
- Check out Frontline Sweet Support to learn more.
20% off their carryout and call-ahead orders at all locations for a limited time
- For health care workers.
- Show a badge or medical ID to get the discount.
- For hospital workers, first responders and the military
- Show your work ID for pickup orders, or for online orders choose the “Pay at Store” option.
Get 20% discount on your entire order
- For medical, law enforcement, military and firefighter professional.
- Mention this offer when you call-in your order to IHOP.
- Show your Official ID when you pick up your order.
15% discount on order
- For first responders and active or retired military personnel.
- Show a valid ID and order in-store.
- Does not apply to catering orders.
25% off Heroes Collection of cookie tins
- For nurses and scrub-wearing health care workers.
- Available in 30, 48 and 90 count for contactless delivery nationwide.
- Use the code THANKS to activate the discount.
- For hospital staff and first responders.
Get a free order of fries
- For first responders.
- Available only at the drive-thru at participating locations.
- Available for only one customer per visit.
- No purchase required.
- Check with your local restaurant.
Delivering Free salads and bowls
- For hospital workers.
- Available in Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Boston, New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago and Houston.
- For health care workers and first responders free coffee.
- Show your work ID or be in uniform as proof of your employment.
- Wawa posted details on their website.