Have you taken medication to treat depression but still have symptoms?
This clinical study might be for you.
You may be eligible if you meet the following criteria:
- The candidates need to be between the ages of 18 and 75, have PTSD and would be interested in a clinical trial
- Generally healthy
- Have been experiencing symptoms of depression for at least 2 months
- May be taking medication to treat depression, but still have bothersome symptoms
Why participate in clinical research?
Here are just some of the benefits:
- Access to potentially more effective treatments before they become widely available
- Study-related medications, tests, and procedures free of charge
- A lot of personal attention from doctors, research coordinators, and other members of the BCT team
- Compensation for participation, free transportation, meals, and childcare at the time of your visits may be available
- Receive all study-related tests, medication, and care free of charge
- Compensation for participants can be up to $825.00
26 Cummins Highway, Boston, MA 02131